We currently have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and hands on Weekend Plant Area Assistants to join our team.
Due to the responsibilities of the role you must be over 18 to apply for this position. We are happy to consider applications from candidates who are able to work on a Saturday or a Sunday or both days of the weekend.
Haddenham Garden Centre Ltd founded in 1978, is a fast-growing garden centre, restaurant and e-commerce business. The Garden Centre is family owned and prides itself in offering good quality produce and in delivering excellent customer service levels.
The main duties of the role include:
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers
- Ensuring that plants are well presented and well maintained
- Assisting the Plant Area Manager with general maintenance which will include watering and weeding plants and sweeping up and tidying the plant area.
- Assisting with incoming deliveries which will include unloading and checking off stock and merchandising stock in the Plant Area.
- Providing support to other areas of the business as requested
Skills/Experience required for the role:
- Must be fit and capable of manual work as the role will involve bending and lifting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on own initiative
- Happy to do a role which will involve outside work
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV and a short covering letter highlighting any relevant experience to Dan Powell: email@example.com
When applying please can you specify if you would like to work on a Saturday or a Sunday or both days of the weekend.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful.