Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Our busy restaurant which offers great food and friendly service is looking for permanent floor staff to join our team on a Saturday and/or a Sunday.
We are looking for vibrant, friendly and efficient waiters and waitresses to join our restaurant team to help us deliver outstanding front of house service ensuring that every customer leaves our restaurant wanting to return. We currently have weekend positions available on a Saturday and a Sunday.
Experience is not necessary for this role as full training can be provided. However, any relevant experience will be an advantage especially with regard to working in a high-volume coffee outlet or restaurant.
The successful candidates must also be fit and able to consistently deliver our standards in a busy customer focused environment.
– Greeting and seating customers
– Taking orders for food and drink
– Cleaning and resetting tables
– Answering phone calls
– Operating our till system and processing payments
– Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors etc
In return we can offer
– Share of gratuities on top of your regular salary
– Attractive staff discounts after completion of probationary period
– On-site parking
– Staff Uniform
– Sociable daytime hours with no split shifts
If you feel you are the right candidate, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and a short covering letter to Julie Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re sorry but it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who are not successful.