Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for 45 years. Our popular restaurant “The Gardener’s Retreat” has a state of the art kitchen and focuses on homemade, locally sourced food and drink.
We are looking for an experienced Chef who drives for standards and results as well as having a passion for serving great food.
The role offers daytime hours with an average of a 40 hour working week which will include working weekends.
Do you have?
- Excellent culinary skills
- Experience working in a high volume restaurant or similar operation
- Team player attitude – able work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Ability to organise workload and work on own initiative
- Personal drive to help us develop the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You will also be a great communicator, calm under pressure and driven by creating high quality, seasonal fresh food. With us you’ll train, motivate and help inspire the team to help grow our successful food operation.
As a Chef de Partie, you would:
- Assist with menu planning, ordering and food preparation
- Develop new and exciting dishes in conjunction with the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Provide the smooth delivery of all kitchen operations within your section
- Work with the team to comply with health and hygiene regulations
We have a great package if this is the job for you:
- Sociable daytime hours
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive discounts
- Pension scheme
- Flexible holiday
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day off
If you feel you are the right candidate, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and a short covering letter to David Nesbitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re sorry but it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who are not successful.