Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card
Sign Up For the Reward Card using the following form. We will post your Reward Card out to you.
Reward Card Terms & Conditions
The Reward Card Terms & Conditions are listed below, including our Data Protection statement. If you have any questions about these Reward Card Terms & Conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete the membership form in store, and you will be given your unique Reward Card. This will be activated immediately so you can start collecting your points immediately.
To unsubscribe (opt-out) from our Reward Card scheme for any reason after you have signed up, please email this request with your Reward Card number and name to email@example.com, we will delete all of your data from our systems within 20 working days.
1. The Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Cards are issued by and remain the property of Haddenham Garden Centre Ltd which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Reward Cards; (c) alter the rate at which points are collected; (d) alter the departments in which points are collected; and (d) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Reward Cards, or points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of an Reward Card, or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
3. The Reward Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the registered user or any member of the main Reward Card holder’s immediate family who is resident at the same address.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
5. Your Reward Card can only be used at Haddenham Garden Centre. Your Reward Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
6. The Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Reward Card Points and Vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
7. Your Reward Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
8. Reward Cards remain the responsibility of the main Reward Card holder.
9. Members who do not use their Reward Card for 18 months may be removed from the scheme at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
10. To collect points for a transaction in-store, your Reward Card must be presented at the till point at any stage during a transaction. Points can be awarded for retrospective transactions only dated after your Reward Card activation date.
11. Gift Vouchers (National HTA vouchers, or Haddenham Garden Centre vouchers), Tigi-Wear products, and all gas bottle products or services are exempt from the scheme. Services such as delivery or construction charges are also exempt from the scheme. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
12. Points can be awarded at different ratios for different departments. You must spend at least £1 in a department to qualify for points. The point ratios can be altered at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre. Haddenham Garden Centre shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned, exchanged or refunded. When products are returned or refunded, points will be deducted. When products are exchanged, points will be amended according to the replacement item.
13. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. Haddenham Garden Centre reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. Currently you will be awarded 2 points per £1 spent on all products (except those listed as exempt above). Haddenham Garden Centre reserves the right to change these rates at any time. See our website for point’s details as these are subject to change regularly.
14. Rewards, in the form of ‘Reward Card Vouchers’, will be mailed with a Statement to the customers who have accumulated a combined total of at least 100 points by the end of each collecting period. You will still receive a mail out with ‘Seasonal Offer Vouchers’ if you don’t reach 100 points in a collecting period.
15. Collecting periods may vary, but vouchers are usually sent out 4 times per year.
16. The value of vouchers given by Haddenham Garden Centre will be based on the number of points that a member has collected from purchases made by the end of the last day of a collecting period. Each voucher will have an expiry date, this will be printed onto it.
17. Members who do not reach the minimum number of points needed to qualify for a reward voucher by the end of the collecting period will have their points total ‘carried over’ to the next collecting period.
18. Promotional coupons such as ‘10% off’ etc cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in store unless otherwise stated.
19. Promotional coupons can only be used on the products stated on the coupons, they cannot be used on any other products even if they have the equivalent value.
20. See our website for the most up to date Reward Card Terms & Conditions.
Data Protection Statement
We, with your permission intend to use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Reward Card and what you buy in our stores, to: Help manage the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card and improve the way we run it. Contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you, including our regular mailings. For more detailed information please see our Privacy and Data Policy below.
Privacy and Data Policy
This policy sets out how we collect, process and hold your personal data if you join our Reward Card scheme, provide us with your details for a home delivery, or otherwise provide personal data to us. We are Haddenham Garden Centre Ltd of Stanbridge Road, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8HN. We are the data controller of your personal data.
This policy affects your legal rights and obligations so please read it carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Personal data we collect
We collect (through the sign up form), process, store and use personal data when you sign up to our Reward Card scheme, including your name, address and email address. We collect (through information you provide on the flyer), process, store and use personal data when you write your details on our flyer coupons, including your name, address and email address. We collect, process, store and use personal data when buy products or services at our premises if you are signed up to our Reward Card Scheme, this is only the items you have purchased and the amount of the sale. We collect, process, store and use personal data when you provide us with your details for a home delivery, including your name, address and phone number(s). We may also collect personal data that you give to us about other people if you give us a separate delivery address to your own address. You agree that you have notified any other person whose personal data that you provide to us of this privacy notice and, where necessary, obtained their consent so that we can lawfully process their personal data in accordance with this policy.
All personal data that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. If you provide us with inaccurate or false data, and we suspect or identify fraud, we will record this.
You do not need to provide us with any personal data to visit our premises or visit our website. However, we may still collect the information set under the Data we automatically collect section of this policy.
When you contact us by email or post, we may keep a record of the correspondence and we may also record any telephone call we have with you.
Data we automatically collect
When you visit our website, we, or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information could include (a) your computer or other device’s unique ID number; (b) technical information about your device such as type of device, web browser or operating system; (c) your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; and (d) statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information using cookies in accordance with the Cookie section of this policy and we use the information we collect on an anonymous basis to improve our website, and the services we provide, and for analytical and research purposes.
It is necessary for our legitimate interests to use your personal data to send you marketing communications, this includes Reward Card mail outs with your unique coupons, newsletters, newsletter emails, and surveys. It is in our legitimate interests to send you marketing communications, we have balanced our legitimate interests with any potential risks to your data protection rights and consider that these are outweighed by the significant benefits in being able to provide services to you and to promote our business/market our products and services. We only send marketing communications to customers who have signed up to our Reward Card scheme, we don’t send marketing communications to customers who have only contacted us, or provided personal details for home deliveries.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com, clicking unsubscribe from any of our marketing emails, or by writing to us. If you do unsubscribe to marketing communications, it may take up to 20 working days for your new preferences to take effect. We shall therefore retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us.
Lawful processing of your personal data
We will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the products you have ordered, including to contact you with any information relating to the delivery of the ordered products, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to your order.
We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with any suppliers and service providers that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, product suppliers, email communication providers, IT service providers.
Under certain circumstances we may have to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes or protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Where we hold and process your personal data
Some or all of your personal data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Union (the EU) for any reason, including for example, if our email server is located in a country outside the EU or if any of our service providers or their servers are based outside of the EU. We shall only transfer your personal data to organisations that have provided adequate safeguards in respect of your personal data.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred (through your browser) from a website to the hard drive of your computer. The cookie identifies your browser but will not let a website know any personal data about you, such as your name and/or address. These files are then used by websites to identify when users revisit that website.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor how the website is used. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and generates reports detailing information such as the number of visits to the website, where visitors generally came from, how long they stayed on the website, and which pages they visited. Google Analytics places several persistent cookies on your computer’s hard drive. These do not collect any personal data. If you do not agree to this you can disable persistent cookies in your browser. This will prevent Google Analytics from logging your visits.
We shall process your personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. All information you provide to us when purchasing items in store, or signing up to our Reward Card scheme are stored on a secure server. Any card payment transactions are encrypted, all card payment details are stored on an external payment provider’s server and not our own.
You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
If you sign up to our Reward Card scheme, we shall retain your personal data until you close your account/membership. If you receive marketing communications from us, we shall retain your personal data until you opt out (unsubscribe) of receiving such communications. If you have provided details for a home delivery, we shall retain your data for 7 years, or at the point you request for the details to be removed from our EPOS (till) system. If you have contacted us with a question or comment, we shall retain your personal data for 24 months following such contact to respond to any further queries you might have.
If any provision of this policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy so that you are aware of any changes to it. If you continue to use our website or make a purchase in store after the time we state the changes will take effect, you will have accepted the changes.