Reward Card Terms & Conditions
Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card
Terms & Conditions
The Reward Card Terms & Conditions are listed below, including our Data Protection statement. If you have any questions about these Reward Card Terms & Conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete the membership form in store, and you will be given your unique Reward Card. This will be activated immediately so you can start collecting your points immediately.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to assure you that your information will never be shared with any other companies or organisations. We, with your permission intend to use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Reward Card and what you buy in our stores, to: Help manage the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card and improve the way we run it. Contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you, including our regular mailings.
1. The Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Cards are issued by and remain the property of Haddenham Garden Centre Ltd which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Reward Cards; (c) alter the rate at which points are collected; (d) alter the departments in which points are collected; and (d) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Reward Cards, or points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of an Reward Card, or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
3. The Reward Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the registered user or any member of the main Reward Card holder’s immediate family who is resident at the same address.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
5. Your Reward Card can only be used at Haddenham Garden Centre. Your Reward Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
6. The Haddenham Garden Centre Reward Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Reward Card Points and Vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
7. Your Reward Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
8. Reward Cards remain the responsibility of the main Reward Card holder.
9. Members who do not use their Reward Card for 18 months may be removed from the scheme at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
10. To collect points for a transaction in-store, your Reward Card must be presented at the till point at any stage during a transaction. Points can be awarded for retrospective transactions only dated after your Reward Card activation date.
11. Gift Vouchers (National HTA vouchers, or Haddenham Garden Centre vouchers), Tigi-Wear products, and all gas bottle products or services are exempt from the scheme. Services such as delivery or construction charges are also exempt from the scheme. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre.
12. Points can be awarded at different ratios for different departments. You must spend at least £1 in a department to qualify for points. The point ratios can be altered at the discretion of Haddenham Garden Centre. Haddenham Garden Centre shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned, exchanged or refunded. When products are returned or refunded, points will be deducted. When products are exchanged, points will be amended according to the replacement item.
13. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. Haddenham Garden Centre reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. Currently you will be awarded 2 points per £1 spent on all products (except those listed as exempt above). Haddenham Garden Centre reserves the right to change these rates at any time. See our website for point’s details as these are subject to change regularly.
14. Rewards, in the form of ‘Reward Card Vouchers’, will be mailed with a Statement to the customers who have accumulated a combined total of at least 100 points by the end of each collecting period. You will still receive a mail out with ‘Seasonal Offer Vouchers’ if you don’t reach 100 points in a collecting period.
15. Collecting periods may vary, but vouchers are usually sent out 4 times per year.
16. The value of vouchers given by Haddenham Garden Centre will be based on the number of points that a member has collected from purchases made by the end of the last day of a collecting period. Each voucher will have an expiry date, this will be printed onto it.
17. Members who do not reach the minimum number of points needed to qualify for a reward voucher by the end of the collecting period will have their points total ‘carried over’ to the next collecting period.
18. Promotional coupons such as ‘10% off’ etc cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in store unless otherwise stated.
19. Promotional coupons can only be used on the products stated on the coupons, they cannot be used on any other products even if they have the equivalent value.
20. See our website for the most up to date Reward Card Terms & Conditions.