Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Building on our past success our exciting new extended restaurant will be launching shortly focusing on homemade, locally sourced food and great service.
We are looking for hardworking & enthusiastic weekend catering assistants who have a passion for standards and thrive in a fast-paced environment. A warm and friendly personality is essential to be able to connect with our customers and become a key part of our growing team.
- Serve customers on the till helping us to provide a smooth and efficient food and beverage operation with great customer service.
- Produce our range of hot and cold drinks.
- Serve our range of hot and cold food including homemade cakes.
- Wash and store cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery.
- Help us to maintain the cleanliness of the Front of House areas.
Are you the catering assistant we are looking for?
- A real people person who is passionate about great customer service.
- Willing to learn new skills/techniques.
- Must be reliable, have great communication skills as well as being enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be a strong team player.
- Maintain a high standard of personal/food hygiene.
- Be physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
- Daytime hours
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression
- In store discounts
The position is ready for immediate start for the right candidate and full training will be provided.
If you would like to be a part of our exciting next step, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com
When applying please can you indicate how many hours per week you would be interested in working and whether you are available to work Saturdays or Sundays.
We’re sorry but we are unable to respond to candidates who are not successful.