Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Our busy restaurant which offers great food and friendly service is now looking for kitchen porters to join our team as we prepare to reopen on 17th May.
This exciting opportunity would be ideal for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable individual with an interest in learning about all aspects of a professional kitchen including food preparation, cooking and cleaning.
We can offer either full-time, 5 days a week straight day shifts including weekends or weekend only shifts.
– Ensure our kitchen, crockery and cutlery is clean, tidy and safe
– Help our chefs with food preparation and cooking
– Comply with health, safety and hygiene regulations
– Attend and participate in team briefings and other meetings as scheduled
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking for a punctual, focused, well-organised, and reliable individual. Experience is not necessary for this role as full training will be provided. However, any relevant experience will be an advantage and an interest in food preparation and cooking is a must.
The successful candidate needs to be fit and capable of manual work as the role will involve bending, lifting and carrying a variety of products.
In return we can offer:
– Share of gratuities on top of your regular salary
– Attractive staff discounts after completion of probationary period
– On-site parking
– Staff Uniform
– Sociable daytime hours with no split shifts
If you feel you are the right candidate, we would love to hear from you. Please email (rather than attaching your CV and applying online) your CV and a short covering letter to Julie Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re sorry but it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who are not successful.
Application deadline: 12/04/2021
Expected start date: 01/05/2021