Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Building on our past success our exciting new extended restaurant will be looking to launch early this Summer focusing on homemade, locally sourced food and great service.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef or Chef de Partie looking to progress who has a passion for standards and results as well as outstanding culinary skills and attention to detail. A warm and friendly personality is essential to be able to connect with our customers and motivate and inspire our growing team.
Do You have?
- Outstanding culinary skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume restaurant
- The ability to organise, delegate and get things done in a timely manner
- Personal drive to help us develop the business
You will also be a great communicator, calm under pressure and driven by creating high quality, seasonal fresh food. With us you’ll help train, motivate and inspire the team to help grow our successful food operation.
Are you the Junior Sous Chef we are looking for?
As our Junior Sous Chef, you would:
- Help oversee Menu planning, ordering and food preparation
- Work with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to provide the smooth delivery of all kitchen operations
- Help maintain budgets and financial control within the area by controlling wastage
- Help plan and implement new promotions, initiatives and events in conjunction with the Head Chef, Sous Chef and Front of House Managers
We understand being a Chef is a challenging role and are looking to work hard in conjunction with the right individual offering full support to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Daytime hours
- Straight shifts with regular weekends off
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression
- In store discounts
- Pension scheme
The position is ready for immediate start for the right candidate.
If you would like to be a part of our exciting next step, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, or any enquiries to email@example.com