Full Time: 39.5 hours
Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Building on our past success our exciting new extended restaurant will be looking to launch this spring focusing on homemade, locally sourced food and great service.
We are looking for an experienced supervisor who has a passion for standards and results. A warm and friendly personality is essential to be able to connect with our customers and motivate and inspire our growing team.
Are you the supervisor we are looking for?
As our supervisor you would:
- Assist with ordering and stocktaking
- Oversee the daily running of the Front of House operations
- Manage and develop a growing team with a hands-on approach
- Maintain budgets and financial control within the area
- Ensure the team complies with health and hygiene regulations
- Help plan and implement new promotions, initiatives and events in conjunction with the Restaurant and Front of House Manager.
Do you have?
- Experience working within a similar food service role.
- The ability to effectively manage a team of people under pressure.
- A passion for working with people, with excellent communication skills as well as being conscientious, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A hands-on approach always leading by example.
We understand being a supervisor is a challenging role and are looking to work hard in conjunction with the right individual offering full support to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
What can we offer you?
- Daytime hours
- Straight shifts with regular weekends off
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression
- In-store discounts
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
If you feel you are the right candidate, please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org