Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Our growing restaurant focuses on homemade, locally sourced food and drink delivered with great service.
We are now looking for hardworking & enthusiastic Food & Beverage assistant who has a passion for standards and thrives in a fast-paced environment. A warm and friendly personality is essential to be able to connect with our customers and become a key part of our growing team.
- Serve our customers on the till helping us to provide a smooth and efficient food and beverage operation with great customer service.
- Produce our range of hot and cold drinks.
- Serve our range of hot and cold food including homemade cakes.
- Wash and store cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery.
- Help us to maintain the cleanliness of the Front of House areas.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- A real people person who is passionate about great customer service.
- Willing to learn new skills/techniques.
- Must be reliable, have great communication skills as well as being enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be a strong team player.
- Maintain a high standard of personal/food hygiene.
- Be physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have a great package if this is the job for you
- Sociable daytime hours
- Attractive discounts
- Flexible holiday – Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day off
- Free Parking
If you would like to be part of our exciting next step, we would love to hear from you.
Please email (rather than upload) your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, to Dan Powell: firstname.lastname@example.org