Ecommerce & Warehouse Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 /year
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our Home & Garden Centre website was founded in 2009, backed by an experienced garden centre team. We’re a popular online destination for garden gift vouchers, barbecues, garden furniture, and Christmas items. We are constantly expanding to reach bigger audiences and offer a wider range of products. We are based at Haddenham Garden Centre, which was established in 1977.
In this full time role, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills to build on your career in ecommerce.
Candidates should be proactive and have great communication skills. They should be bright, willing to learn and able to work in a fast pace environment whilst maintain focus and a high level of accuracy. The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team, and will need to be a confident problem-solver with an optimistic attitude. We are looking for an individual who would fit in with our small, passionate team and make a significant contribution to the company’s success and development.
- Accurately pick, prepare and dispatch website, Amazon and eBay orders in a timely manner, and sometimes in a very fast paced environment.
- You will process most of the orders and be responsible for ensuring orders are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Handle customer services via phone calls and emails, responding to queries and concerns to a very high standard.
- To manage your time and possess the ability to prioritise various workloads to ensure tasks are completed in the most efficient order and in good time.
- Handle customer returns.
- Confidently liaise with suppliers, couriers and any staff members to acquire information or to resolve any potential issues or concerns.
- Organise and manage stock areas. Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
- Unload/receive and book in goods that have been delivered and maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the warehouse.
- You will be responsible for keeping an accurate inventory and also maintaining the inventory by placing orders.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and can demonstrate a high level of accuracy at all times, in all aspects of the role.
- Customer service experience – demonstrating a professional, confident yet friendly tone/manner. Ability to solve concerns efficiently and with empathy.
- Must be a great communicator, written and verbal, with previous telephony experience.
- Is a self-motivated individual who can use their own initiative, and manage own time effectively. Ability to work independently.
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times, with an ability to adapt and problem solve with an optimistic outlook.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexibly and provide cover to meet operational and seasonal needs.
- Physical demands: The role involves lifting and moving heavy and bulky boxes and the use of the pump truck to move the heaviest boxes.
Permanent. Full time: 40 hours per week, primarily Mon-Fri, with weekend overtime offered during peak season. Competitive salary plus bonuses.
We may consider a 30 hour working week Mon-Fri with salary pro-rata, please email us for more details.
- 28 days holiday per year inclusive of public/ bank holidays – pro rata.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Staff discount after completion of probationary period.
- Extensive training.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus based on performance target.
Please email us your CV and a detailed covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re sorry but it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who are not successful.