Exciting Kitchen Manager opportunity within an expanding Independent Garden Centre restaurant with a great local reputation for fresh food and excellent service
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or Head Chef who has a passion for standards and results as well as outstanding culinary skills and attention to detail. A warm and friendly personality is essential to be able to connect with our customers and motivate and inspire our growing team.
Do you have?
- Outstanding culinary skills
- The ability to control the financial performance of a kitchen
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume restaurant
- A proven track record as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager
- The ability to organise, delegate and get things done in a timely manner
- Personal drive to help us develop the business
You will also be a great communicator, calm under pressure and driven by creating high quality, seasonal fresh food. With us you’ll train, motivate and inspire your team to help grow our successful food operation whilst also being responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards.
Are you the Kitchen Manager we are looking for?
As our Kitchen Manager, you would:
- Oversee Menu planning, ordering and food preparation
- Provide the smooth delivery of all kitchen operations
- Manage and develop a growing team with a hands-on approach
- Maintain budgets and financial control within the area
- Ensure the team complies with health and hygiene regulations
- Help plan and implement new promotions, initiatives and events in conjunction with the Restaurant and Front of House Managers
We understand being a Kitchen Manager is a challenging role and are looking to work hard in conjunction with the right individual offering full support to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
What can we offer you?
- Daytime hours
- Straight shifts with regular weekends off
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression
- Instore discounts
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
- Competitive salary
If you would like to be a part of our exciting next step, we would love to hear from you.
Please email us your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, to Dan Powell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th May 2018