We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hands on Retail Assistant to join our team at Haddenham Garden Centre. The position is full time: Average of 39.5 hours per week including alternate weekends. A job share could be considered for the right candidates.
If you are committed, highly motivated and have the drive to succeed and progress in your career then we’d love to hear from you if you believe you are a suitable match for the role.
The main duties of the role include:
- Operating the till and serving customers.
- Pricing and merchandising products in the departments near to till.
- General housekeeping which will include cleaning the products and hoovering and tidying up around the till area to ensure that high standards of presentation are maintained.
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers, which includes greeting customers, providing advice and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in full and in a timely manner.
- Providing support to other areas of the business as requested.
Skills/Experience required for the role:
- Previous retail experience is desirable.
- Must be fit and capable of manual work as the role will involve bending and lifting.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to quickly build a good rapport with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Basic level of IT literacy.
- Highly organised with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to remain calm in busy periods.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Benefits for the role include a competitive salary, staff discount after probationary period, 28 days holiday per year inclusive of bank/public holidays.
Please email us your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, to Brian Wise – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th February 2018
Weekend Coffee Shop Assistants
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the Coffee Shop team at Haddenham Garden Centre which focuses on homemade and locally sourced food.
Working in this role you would serve our customers on the till as well as help produce our range of hot and cold drinks, table service, cleaning and washing up in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a real people person who is reliable, has great communication skills and is enthusiastic and self-motivated.
This position is ideal for anyone looking for weekend work and full training will be provided.
Salary is based on experience.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience, or any enquiries to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18th February 2018